Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2011 has been great to all of you! I'm so excited as to what 2012 will bring. One thing that is for sure is that we are back on business after the short December break. I'm working on Chinese New Year Cupcakes and Valentine's Day Cupcakes set. I will be posting the pictures up sometime next week, so don't forget to check our site and our Facebook site for the pictures. Remember to  'Like' our Facebook page and get updated on our latest creations, new cupcake flavours, promotions and more. 


If you haven't seen our updated MENU which I've posted a few weeks ago, please do. We are always giving our best at what we do, serving delicious & pretty cupcakes and nothing less.  


To those who are seeking for vegan cupcakes, we have it. For now, 'Cup My Coconuts' and 'I've Gone Bananas' are the only vegan cuppies in the menu and we will be adding more vegan friendly cupcakes to our menu  :)


I do not believe in serving only pretty looking cupcakes. We can assure you when we say you will get the best of both worlds when you order from us.  


Don't forget to check in next week to see our Chinese New Year Cupcake set. 


Shoot us an email at eatme-cupcakes@hotmail.com or at our Facebook page or even here on this blogsite.  We respond. ;)




XOXO,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment